Here is a free and downloadable GUI components and icons library, which can be used for any web or mobile design project. It is free for every use, even for commercial projects, as long as you credit and link back to the source page.
• A flexible GUI elements library for Illustrator and a pixel-precise icon collection created for interface designers and web designers.
• These icons are easy to adapt to your own needs.
You can easily resize, color or tweak their appearance.
• They are based on a precise 16 pixels grid, which means that they stay clear and have crispy look even at small sizes.
• 200 graphic styles for buttons, navigations menus or panels.
• 330 swatches harmonized with graphic styles for backgrounds, typography and other GUI interface elements.
See a Preview of GUI minimal icons set
See a Preview of common GUI elements
See a Preview of Navigation
See a Preview of Windows and Containers
All files in Illustrator CS2 file format
http://www.webalys.com/downloads/user-interface-design-framework.zip (2,6 MB)
(If you want to use the icons without crediting the author, consider buying the Premium Icon Library for just $37. It's 3 times more vectors icons, with 750 icons .AI, .EPS & PNG icons.)
(reviewed by Robin Good)